Pursuing the Unity of the GospelTuesday, August 21, 2012
Do you ever wonder why there are so many churches, so many denominations, and yet so little getting along with one another? Every wonder why so many churches do so little ministry together? Yet unity plays such an important role in the prayer of Jesus in John 17 that He goes so far as to say that world evangelization rests squarely on the shoulders of the unity of His people! In this series on Pursuing the Unity of the Gospel, we examine what Jesus meant by that unity and how believers and local churches today pursue it together.
- Introduction (1) (2)
- Part One: True Unity has a Focused Nature
- Part Two: True Unity has a Heavenly Nature
- Part Three: True Unity has a Spiritual Nature
- Part Four: True Unity has a Visible Nature
- Part Five: True Unity has a Missional Nature
- Part Six: True Unity has a Progressive Nature
About the Author: Rob is a entrepreneur in Statesboro, GA, where he envisions and pursues missional-shaped business for the kingdom. He and his wife Sherri have been married for 18 years and together have three sons and a daughter. Rob believes the mission of the gospel is summed up in four simple phrases: know God, obey Jesus, make disciples, and plant churches. This is the pursuit of his life, as well as the point of his blog.