Pursuing the Simplicity of the GospelTuesday, August 21, 2012
- Part One: A Survey of the Simple Gospel of Forgiveness of Sins in Luke's Gospel
- Part Two: Forgiveness of Sins is the Simplest Foundation for Worship
- Part Three: Forgiveness of Sins is the Simplest Foundation for our Prayer Life
- Part Four: Forgiveness of Sins is the Simplest Foundation for our Life Mission
- Part Five: The Shape of the Simple Gospel
- Part Six: The Structure of the Simple Gospel
About the Author: Rob is a entrepreneur in Statesboro, GA, where he envisions and pursues missional-shaped business for the kingdom. He and his wife Sherri have been married for 18 years and together have three sons and a daughter. Rob believes the mission of the gospel is summed up in four simple phrases: know God, obey Jesus, make disciples, and plant churches. This is the pursuit of his life, as well as the point of his blog.