Gospel Praying and WorshipingTuesday, June 05, 2012
- Prayer & Partnership: The Legs for the Mission
- The Gospel is the Fuel for Prayer
- How the Gospel Must Affect Our Prayer Lives
- Asking God to Rub It In: Part 1 / Part 2
- Praying the Mission (Series on the Lord's Prayer)
- Gospel Worship: Is It About Form or Function?
- The Gospel Calls us to a Life of Watchfulness
About the Author: Rob is a entrepreneur in Statesboro, GA, where he envisions and pursues missional-shaped business for the kingdom. He and his wife Sherri have been married for 18 years and together have three sons and a daughter. Rob believes the mission of the gospel is summed up in four simple phrases: know God, obey Jesus, make disciples, and plant churches. This is the pursuit of his life, as well as the point of his blog.