1. A Church Leader Ought to Have Experienced Spiritual Fathering (2 Tim. 2:1; Titus 1:4)
2. A Church Leader Should be Strengthened by the Grace of Jesus Christ (2 Tim. 2:1)
3. A Church Leader Should be Recognized as Faithful & Trustworthy (2 Tim. 2:2)
4. A Church Leader Should be Competent in Teaching Other People (2 Tim. 2:2)
5. A Church Leader Should be Able to Suffer Like Jesus Christ (2 Tim. 2:3)
6. A Church Leader Should be a Man Who Passionately Stretches Himself Out for the Work of Leading (1 Tim. 3:1)
7. A Church Leader Should Have the Tower of His Faithfulness Taller than the Shadow of Any Reproaches (1 Tim. 3:2)
8. A Church Leader Should Have a Pure Marriage (1 Tim. 3:2)
9. A Church Leader Ought to be a Model of Discipline for the Mission
10. A Church Leader Will Have a Private AND Public Ministry
11. A Church Leader Will be a Living-Color Example of Self-Discipline
- How the Gospel Affects Following Leadership
- Is the Church a Hobby for Christians and a Sandbox for Leaders?
- Understanding Biblical Authority
- What It Means to Lead the Church (Part 1) (Part 2) (Part 3)
About the Author: Rob is a entrepreneur in Statesboro, GA, where he envisions and pursues missional-shaped business for the kingdom. He and his wife Sherri have been married for 18 years and together have three sons and a daughter. Rob believes the mission of the gospel is summed up in four simple phrases: know God, obey Jesus, make disciples, and plant churches. This is the pursuit of his life, as well as the point of his blog.