Doing EvangelismSunday, March 25, 2012
- The Gospel Really Is That Simple
- Guarding the Gospel: Do We Have to DO Anything to Be Saved?
- Gospel & Culture: Evangelizing Like Jesus
- Doing Evangelism Like Jesus Means Being WITH Sinners
- "Hang-Out" Evangelism
- Simplifying the Gospel for Evangelism
- Hospitality is at the Core of the Gospel
- Anointed Seafood Cakes, Worship, & Evangelism: The Connection?
- Being an Ambassador for Christ to Restaurant Servers
- Evangelizing Unbelievers AND Believers
- A Recommended Evangelism Tool
- What Should Christians Think About Street Preaching in Light of the Book of Acts?
- Entering the Paradox of Gospel-Love
- Is the Gospel for Sunday Morning? Or for the Church?
- How to Preach the Gospel: Learning from the Prophet in Judges 6:7-11
Essential Reading for Biblical Evangelism
About the Author: Rob is a entrepreneur in Statesboro, GA, where he envisions and pursues missional-shaped business for the kingdom. He and his wife Sherri have been married for 18 years and together have three sons and a daughter. Rob believes the mission of the gospel is summed up in four simple phrases: know God, obey Jesus, make disciples, and plant churches. This is the pursuit of his life, as well as the point of his blog.